Here are some ways to help make Run Mama Run an awesome event:
- Help plan this fun event for moms and families! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org, our event planning guru, with your interest or to get more details.
- Hang event posters around town (in your own neighborhood!) leading up to the big day.
- Assemble race packets and goodie bags with us.
- Help on race day: prep food, staff the 5k/10k or kids run, arrange balloons, clean up, direct traffic, cheer on participants, you name it!
- Register Online! Choose “Group” to Register as a Volunteer! Registering as a “Group” (whether you’re a group OR individual) allows you to create a Personal page to invite friends, family, co-workers, and others via email, Facebook, or Twitter to Sponsor a Runner, Join Your Volunteer Team, or Raise Funds for MomChildPDX. Share with others why you choose to Volunteer @ Run Mama Run! NOTE: Currently we have a general sign-up for the duration of the event. If you are interested in helping for part of the time, please let us know, as we will have various positions, not all of which require you to be there from prior to and after event.
Whatever you are willing to do, we welcome your generosity and we’re excited for you to join us in the fun! This event is a FUNdraiser so the more hands on deck to pull it off, the better!
We’ll be adding more tasks, jobs, and opportunities as we get closer to Mother’s Day weekend.