Run Mama Run PDX is an annual 5k, 10k, & Kids’ Fun Run happening at Mt.Tabor Park in SE Portland, OR over Mother’s Day weekend; raising funds for parenting support in Greater Portland, OR & surrounding areas.
Fun Run Facts!
- This is a family friendly event. No entry fee for cheerleaders and support persons.
- You don’t have to be a runner (or a mom!) to participate – walk, run, jog, skip, or hop.
- The 5k and 10k are STROLLER FRIENDLY!
- RMR typically attracts 300+ people.
- Rally 5+ friends or family members to participate to receive $5 OFF* EACH ENTRY! [Use code: 5ormore. Not valid with other Promos, including Early Bird, or Kids’ Run]
- 2019 is RMR’s 11th Annual Event!
- All profit from event benefits local non-profit Mother & Child Education Center
Benefiting Local Non-Profit Mother & Child:
Mother & Child Education Center is a local 501(c)3 non-profit, located in the Hollywood District of Portland, OR. M&C works with expectant parents and those parenting children 0-5 years with the mission to create a community of competent and confident parents who nurture their children. M&C offers a welcoming space with classes, connections to resources, supplies, and support – all at no cost. Check them out!