Pre-registration is now closed for 2017. Don’t worry! You still can arrive on the day of and join us!
The entire cost of your entrance fee benefits Family Forward Action!
- One run/walker: $49
- Team of 5 run/walkers: $175 ($35/each)
- Don’t feel like running? Choose our Sleep Mama Sleep registration — your money will go towards supporting Family Forward Action, but you get to sleep in and are not expected to show — after all, it IS Mother’s Day. $You Decide!
- “Day of” one run/walker: $55 (so be sure to pre-register!) individual, $250 for a team of 5.
Raise funds for a great cause when you run/walk!
You can fundraise for Family Forward Action by getting your team or your individual run sponsored by friends and family! Just sign up, quick create a personal fundraising page, pass it around to your friends and family, and see how much your Mother’s Day run will contribute to Family Forward Action! It’s a fun and effective way to do something good for all Oregon mothers on Mother’s Day. Learn more and sign up right here!
Please be aware that all runners must acknowledge and submit a waiver form. You can sign an electronic copy of the waiver here.
- Entry to participate in the 10K run or 5K stroller friendly run/walk
- One adult t-shirt
- One participant packet with freebies & coupons
- Light breakfast
- Your kids can do the kids fun run for free!
- 100% of proceeds benefit Family Forward Action, which in turn benefits the economic security of Oregon moms and their families
Schedule of Events:
8:30-9:30: Check In, Free Coffee (Food available for purchase!)
9:30-10: Kids’ Fun Run
9:30-10: Family Yoga
10:15-12:00: Run Mama Run 5K/10K Find a Course Map Right here!
9:30-11:30: Massage chair ($1.00 per minute)
10:00: Fire Truck Activities with Portland Fire, kid crafts sponsored by Spark Arts Center, kid’s planting table sponsored by Portland Nursery.
11:30-12:00: Family Yoga
11:30-12:00: Raffle prizes and event wrap up.
Pick up your run packets on Saturday, May 13th (the day before the run) from 10 AM to 2 PM at: