The entire cost of your entrance fee benefits Family Forward Action!
- One run/walker: $49
- Team of 5 run/walkers: $175 ($35/each)
- Don’t feel like running? Choose our Sleep Mama Sleep registration — your money will go towards supporting Family Forward Action, but you get to sleep in and are not expected to show — after all, it IS Mother’s Day. $You Decide!
- “Day of” one run/walker: $55 (so be sure to pre-register!) individual, $250 for a team of 5.
Raise funds for a great cause when you run/walk!
You can fundraise for Family Forward Action by getting your team or your individual run sponsored by friends and family! Just sign up, quick create a personal fundraising page, pass it around to your friends and family, and see how much your Mother’s Day run will contribute to Family Forward Action! It’s a fun and effective way to do something good for all Oregon mothers on Mother’s Day. Sign up coming in January!
Please read the runner’s waiver here.
- Entry to participate in the 10K run or 5K stroller friendly run/walk
- One adult t-shirt
- One participant packet with freebies & coupons
- Light breakfast
- Your kids can do the kids 1/4-mile fun run for free!
- 100% of proceeds benefit Family Forward Action, which in turn benefits the economic security of Oregon moms and their families
Schedule of Events:
8:30 – 9:30: Check In, Breakfast
9:30 – 10: Kids’ Fun Run
10: 5k run/walk and 10k run start (here’s a map of the race course – it’s hilly!)
9:30 – 11:30: Massage chair ($1.00 per minute)
10: Fire Truck Activities with Portland Fire, kid crafts, kid’s planting table sponsored by Portland Nursery.
10:15 – 10:45: Family Yoga
11 – 11:30: Family Yoga
11:30 – 12: Raffle prizes and grab any last snacks!
Good-bye until 2017!
Pick up your run packets on Saturday, May 13th (the day before the run) from 10 AM to 2 PM at: